You need to take care of yourself for safety reasons while cutting down a tree. A tree contains heavy branches and stem that can harm your eyes or body. Let’s look at following safety equipment’s:
• Shatterproof glass: Flying craps from the trees at the time of cutting can harm your eyes. So shatterproof glasses can prove a regular safety guard for your eyes.
• Safety boots: If you cut the tree with the help of rope so it may fall on your leg. For keeping your legs safe use either safety covered boots or knee pads.
Tools to handle
You need to collect all tools before you start with cutting. Tools depend on the size and placement of the tree. Have a look on below mentioned tools use for tree trimming:
• Axe: It is a tool that is first need to cut a tree. Axe helps you to hit a branch or stem. Continuously hitting on a particular point can break it into pieces.
• Staircase: If the tree is tall so you first need to trim its broad branches for this you need staircase to reach the branches.
• Rope: It allows cutting of branches located higher on the tree from the ground. You need help of others to cut a tree with the help of rope. For this tie one end of the rope to the tree and its other end should be handled by a group of peoples. When all will pull the tree together it will uproot and fall. But make yourself out from the falling zone.